Become a Life Member of the American Cichlid Association
Life Memberships are back and there are various levels! You can build your membership levels incrementally and move up in rank. All memberships above the basic Life Membership will be published annually in an ACA publication to recognize your contributions to Conservation, Research and Education.
You can become a life member of the American Cichlid Association with different levels:
- $1,000 – Life Member– All donors that give at this level, or above, will receive a Life Membership to the ACA. (All current Life members will start at this level, too.)
- $1,250 – Patron.
- $1,500 – Endowment.
- $1,750 – Benefactor.
- $2,000 – Conservation.
- $2,500 – Legacy.
- $5,000 – or more Chairman’s Circle.
* You can also build incrementally and get to the next level of recognition.
* All Patron Members and above will be listed in an annual publication of donors.
* All donations and membership dues are tax deductible. The American Cichlid Association is a registered 501.c.3 and will provide the proper documentation for the tax write off with all donations of $75.00 or more.
Payments can be made via PayPal:
Or by check sent to:
The American Cichlid Association
530 Los Angeles Ave, Ste 115-243
Moorpark, CA 93021